Tuesday 18 December 2012

Selena Gomez ‘I feel awkward in bikinis’

Selena Gomez has claimed that she feels awkward when she wears a bikini.

The singer actress said that she doesn’t feel comfortable exposing too much flesh.
When Gomez, was asked if she feels underpressure to be sexy as she grows up, she replied, “Now that I am getting older I’m becoming a woman, and I want to explore that side of myself – but I still get awkward if I’m in a bikini so I don’t think I’ll be doing anything too drastic anytime soon.”
The 18-year-old, who is romantically involved with Justin Bieber, also said that she has a mutual respect with her fans.
Gomez explained: “Sometimes fans for male popstars or actors can be a little crazy. I was that way with Jesse McCartney and ‘N Sync.
“But I could probably have lunch with every single one of my fans. I like that I don’t seem unapproachable and that they’re not trying to get with me.”

Photos by WENN




No comments:

Post a Comment

COPY THE CODE BELOW AND ADD TO YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG backlinks for you Just copy this banner code to your website or blog Add to blogger by copying the code and pasting it on "add a widget" option.