Thursday 29 November 2012

Being a Bond girl changed my life --Olga Kurylenko

Being a Bond girl changed my life --Olga Kurylenko





It’s impossible to overestimate the global power of Bond. The entire world is in love with the Bond movies. Other movies might make an actor famous. But Bond fame is another dimension altogether. It can be dangerous for an actor because there is the risk of always being known as a Bond girl. I realised that and made my choices accordingly. I realised that I would have to take a wide variety of parts to establish myself in other ways. I think I’ve managed to achieve that. But, wherever I go in the world, most people will always recognise me as the girl from Quantum Of Solace. That’s fine with me. 


At the age of 13 I was on holiday in Moscow with my mother. It was the only trip I took in my whole childhood. We stepped off a metro train and were approached by a talent scout who told me that she wanted to sign me to her modelling agency. That was the start of everything for me. If I hadn’t been a model I couldn’t have become a movie actress. If I’d stepped off the train a minute later, maybe none of this would have happened. To me, that chance meeting was a miracle, like something from a fairy tale

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPY THE CODE BELOW AND ADD TO YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG backlinks for you Just copy this banner code to your website or blog Add to blogger by copying the code and pasting it on "add a widget" option.